Sunday, 22 July, 2018

Partly cloudy, cold Saturday

Metro Detroit Weather: Winter Weather Advisory till 8am Ice expected to melt by mid-morning
Kenny Thornton | 13 January, 2018, 20:03

Increasing clouds, with a high near 70.

The chance for mainly rain will move towards the lower elevations during the second half of the day.

On Friday, a cold front will approach the area.

The storm should begin in eastern South Dakota around 6 p.m. Wednesday evening (9 p.m.in Sioux Falls area) and continue until late Thursday morning.

Partly cloudy, with a low around -10.

FRIDAY: Partly cloudy skies develop, and we finally make it above freezing, with a high temperature of 39 degrees.

Tonight: Partly cloudy, with a low around 61. East wind around 5 miles per hour becoming calm.

Roseanne Barr's character to support Trump on 'Roseanne' revival
Roseanne's elder daughter Becky was played by Lecy Goranson in the first five seasons before the role was taken over by Sarah Chalke.

Pictured: Snow on a vehicle in Atmore Friday night. Night: Cloudy with a 50 percent chance for rain.

Area residents woke up to blowing snow and wind chills that made it feel minus 20 or colder outside. Chance of precipitation is 60 percent. Northwest wind around 15 miles per hour.

Wednesday - A slight chance of rain and snow. North wind 10 to 15 miles per hour.

FRIDAY: Periods of rain, heavy at times. Total daytime snow and sleet accumulation of around 2 inches. Night: Cloudy with a 80 percent chance for snow. "Ice accumulations of 0.1" or less are possible, before the changeover to snow. North northeast wind 5 to 7 miles per hour. Sunday night, mostly cloudy, with a low around 11. On Wednesday night, there's a 20 percent chance of showers amid a low of 47 degrees.

Overnight is going to be extremely chilly, lows will dip down into the mid 20's with winds from the north and wind chills potentially dropping down into the teens.

Tuesday, January 16: High: 10. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 52.

Sunday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 26.

Recommended

African countries demand US President Trump apology over 's**tholes' slur African countries demand US President Trump apology over 's**tholes' slur Durbin is part of a bipartisan group of six senators who announced Thursday the framework of a compromise on immigration. The president implied Friday morning on Twitter that maybe he should start recording meetings because there is no trust.

Prepare to die all over again in 'Dark Souls: Remastered' Prepare to die all over again in 'Dark Souls: Remastered' Now you can finally play Dark Souls on the go with the Nintendo Switch now you can play anywhere you want. The remaster will include the Artorias of the Abyss DLC and improve framerate and resolution.

California mudslides: Before and after California mudslides: Before and after Bill Brown , sheriff of Santa Barbara, said: "The best way I can describe it is, it looked like a World War One battlefield". In Montecito , a 14-year-old girl was rescued after several hours from the rubble of a home destroyed by the heavy rains.

CalSTRS Statement Regarding Shareholder Letter to Apple Inc CalSTRS Statement Regarding Shareholder Letter to Apple Inc We want to ensure stakeholders and experts have a seat at the table as Apple develops these new tools and options moving forward. Child development specialists are pretty concerned about the fallout from smartphones.

Debate over whether Trump is racist revived by comments Debate over whether Trump is racist revived by comments Trump specifically questioned why the US would want to admit more people from Haiti, according to Durbin. We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website and bring you more relevant advertising.

Republican legislators unveil new U.S. immigration Bill Republican legislators unveil new U.S.  immigration Bill Trump has terminated it but given lawmakers until March 5 to craft legislation reviving its protections. But Republicans control both chambers, and many want to see big crackdowns on illegal immigration.

National Weather Service warns of freezing rain, sleet, snow National Weather Service warns of freezing rain, sleet, snow Travel will undeniably be quite hard late Friday night into Saturday morning with icy, slick surfaces and then accumulating snow. Much of the salt on area roadways has likely been washed off given the amount of rain over the last 24 hours.

Martin O'Neill Back In Picture For Stoke City Job Martin O'Neill Back In Picture For Stoke City Job The former Benfica and Atletico Madrid boss said in quotes reported by the Spanish press: "I am and will be coach of Espanyol ". Quique Sanchez Flores has rejected Stoke City in order to remain as Espanyol manager. "Everything I need, I have here.

Africans outraged over racist Trump remarks Africans outraged over racist Trump remarks America had a chance to push back on its blatant racism and xenophobia, but too many of us just shrugged our shoulders, told U.S. Appearing on MSNBC , Alcindor told Rachel Maddow, " Haiti is taking formal steps to let President Trump know they are upset".

Court rules Pennsylvania can keep congressional district map Court rules Pennsylvania can keep congressional district map The primaries and candidate filing period was pushed back but the election, more or less, ran without any redistricting chaos. The motion states the ruling in the Wisconsin case would likely affect North Carolina's case as well.

Amazon's Alexa Coming to Select Toyota, Lexus Models This Year Amazon's Alexa Coming to Select Toyota, Lexus Models This Year Among other things they'll be able to remotely start the vehicle, unlock its doors or even check fuel levels, for example.

Bandai Namco announces Dark Souls: Remastered for all major platforms Bandai Namco announces Dark Souls: Remastered for all major platforms Dark Souls: Remastered includes both the original content of the original game and the DLC Artorias of the Abyss . The game will also contain online multiplayer functionality that allows up to 6 players to team up together.

Robert Whittaker Forced Out Of UFC 221, Replaced by Yoel Romero Robert Whittaker Forced Out Of UFC 221, Replaced by Yoel Romero Whittaker attempted to remain on in the event scheduled for 11 February, but was declared medically unable by physicians.

75th annual Golden Globe Awards 2018: Check out the list of Achievers 75th annual Golden Globe Awards 2018: Check out the list of Achievers Best TV Drama was awarded to Hulu's The Handmaid's Tale, which also won the award for Best Drama at the 2017 Emmy Awards . Lead actress Elisabeth Moss won Best Actress in a Drama for her portrayal as June Hosborne.

Dakar Rally 2018: Stage 4 Dakar Rally 2018: Stage 4 Wessel Bosman was the last of 114 surviving motorcycle competitors to finish Stage 5, and was also last in the overall standngs. Santosh made a decision to play it safe and steady as the rally neared the halfway mark to finish the stage at 52nd position.